Monday, October 19, 2015

October 12-19th, 2015

Family!

We had a great week! It sounds like you guys did too! Mom, the thought of you dancing to Thriller was cracking me up. Also how do you not know that dance? Even I know that dance! You need to watch 13 going on 30 that's where i learned it. Dad let me know what you decide to do with FedEx or Zion's! So exciting! I just love you guys. Dev's wedding announcement was so cute! Also now that Tara knows she can send me pics she blows up my inbox but i looove it haha. You all keep asking about the Cardinals haha... i have no idea what's going on with them. All I know is everyone wears Card's shirts and every store sells Card's stuff. Nothing too crazy. Me and Sister Walker bought shirts so we could fit in haha. OH BTW mom, thank you SO much for sending that package!

Ok so here is the big transfer news.......... I'm training a new missionary! So I'll be staying here in the YSA and I pick up my new companion! Super weird to think she's still at the MTC. I won't lie it's a little intimidating because I feel like there's a lot I still have to learn, but I also know the Lord qualifies the called so it will be fine! Crazy though!

We had a super great week. Dominique still on track to be baptized. We had a lesson at the temple with her this week. Talk about a sweet experience. She is going to get married on Halloween so we have been helping her with that, and then she'll get baptized. It feels like forever away but that's really what she wanted, she is ready now though she could honestly get baptized. We also have been meeting with Shelly! She is soo awesome!!! She came to dinner with us at a member's house this week and just loves how kind everyone in the church is. She also had a great experience at church. We are meeting with her today and we're confident she'll accept the invitation to be baptized. We are kind of teaching her boyfriend too, but I think he's mostly interested to see what she's getting herself into haha. He's cool though. We have a couple other investigators but Dominique and Shelly are the ones closest to baptism.

We have so many sweet experiences here, that just can't be explained over email! Ahh. Just know that God is so aware of each one of us, and if we strive to live worthy of the spirit he will lead us and guide us where to go, what to say, and what to do.

Holla at MOM for the only one ponderizing with me. This week I'm ponderizing D&C 84:88. oh yeah btw did you guys get my postcard?

I love you guys!! Have a great week. I pray for you daily :)



No comments:

Post a Comment