Monday, October 12, 2015

October 5th-12th, 2015




Hey Fam!

Sounds like you are doing great! Dad it sounds like the job search is going great! Let me know what happens. I'm rooting for UPD. Mom you're the homie. Thanks for the package. Tara sent some pics and it was so cute to see you guys!! awww you guys are amazing. 

We had such a great week! We met with our awesome investigators, we just love them. They're all doing great. Dominique has been crazy busy, and got a new job. But she still really wants to get baptized. She was able to attend a baptism for Haley which helped a ton with her faith. Haley was taught in her family ward in Fenton but she was baptized into the YSA so we met with her a couple of times. But her baptism was and it was amazing. We sang Savior Redeemer of My Soul and it turned out pretty good haha. There truly are angels that sing with missionaries because it sounded surprisingly good lol. But that was for sure the best part of my week was the baptism. There is something amazing about watching someone come up out of the water and just being a new person after. She shared her testimony after and she was just glowing. She said "I can't even describe my joy right now. This church is true." Ahhh just so cool.

But yeah we had a great week! We were able to meet with a lot of members this week. Some that specifically needed help, and some we just didn't know but it was so cool to be in their homes and feel of their spirit. Mom, a missionary that just got home last transfer is adding you to this page called "missionary mommas" or something like that because one of the member's moms took a pic of us and she saw it on there hahaha. It's super embarrassing because it's a day I forgot my name tag so a member just pinned a picture of Jesus on my shirt haha. I'll forward you the email.

Also mom thanks for the package you sent. I'll look out for it. Also to answer your question, no we won't go to church history sites. They aren't in the mission :) I try to answer your questions because I remember how Devin literally disregarded everything we ever sent him. So let me know what you're wondering. Oh yeah, Dad yeah you're right. One of us will probs get transferred. This is the last week of the transfer so I'll know by next P-day and let you know!

This week I'm ponderizing Alma 37:36-37

I love you guys! Thanks for everything you do for me. I'm praying for you always. This church is Jesus Christ's one true church upon the earth. We are on the path back to live with our Father. May we always live worthy of our covenants so we can return to the Father's presence.

Xoxo

PS fall here is off the hook because there are soooo many trees. 



No comments:

Post a Comment