Monday, December 28, 2015

December 21-28th, 2015





Family!

So great to talk to you on Christmas! Hearing your voices straight up just made me cry, lol. Embarrassing. But it was so awesome. I hope I was able to answer your questions better on Skype than I do in email. Sooo yeah. I covered a lot of info during our Skype sesh so there are not many other details to tell you. We were debating if we should even email today but here we go!

This week was awesome sauce. I cursed myself when I told you guys it has been good weather and warm! Because it started raining 48 hours ago and literally has not stopped. Even for a second. It is straight pouring and freezing. We had a lot of miracles this week of people being home that we literally never get to see #blessed so that was really awesome. I have loved getting to know people in the Frontenac ward. I think I was really ignorant in the past in thinking the church only functions in Utah hahahah so it amazes me to sit in Ward and Branch councils here and see saints of the church striving to bless the lives of members and hasten the work of salvation. I dunno, the church is true haha. It's interesting to see the things the Spirit teaches me each week. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. There is truly nothing better.

I love you guys! Thank you for all the love and support, I'm so blessed to have the best fam.  
Talk to you next week!

Sister Broadhead





No comments:

Post a Comment