Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Eye Infection



Back when the infection was only in one eye...

LOL omg tell mom and dad this story. So some idiot told us that if you sleep with onions on your feet that it will turn the onion black from all the toxins in your body! We believed them. So one night we put an onion slice on our feet, then a plastic bag, then wrapped it in tape like 40 times. Then put socks on. Let me just tell you, that is a terrible idea and you should never try it. I woke up in the night and my feet were SO HOT and SO MOIST. I basically cooked an onion on my freaking foot. First thing in the morning Sista G and I wake up and we're like "UGH! Can't wait to get this crap off my feet!" So we squish to the bathroom walking on our hot onion feet and get in the tub and start ripping it off.... it was the most foul smell I've ever smelt. GAG. Our feet still kind of smell like onions. But we think we used the wrong kind of onion so we might try it again LOL :) Love it! 

Sister B




No comments:

Post a Comment