Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 2nd-9th, 2016

Hello Family!

So fun to Skype with you yesterday. So you pretty much have all the updates from Mahomet. We've been planning some baptisms wahoo!! Glad to hear you guys are doing great. It's always weird to hear your voices. Congrats to Dust for graduating! 

 I feel so blessed to be serving here! I truly see miracles every day and sometimes I don't appreciate them like I should. I know more than anything that it's through obedience to God's commandments that brings happiness. 

Today we are doing service for this lady, and Sonja really wants to take us to a really great Walmart in Savoy haha! Small town probs. Walmart here we come. 

Love you all! Have a great day! 

the pic is of our investigator Andrew. He got hit by a car, but has such a great attitude and said "at least I can't smoke while I drive now because I only have one working arm!!" I was so proud haha. 

PS I will work on not squatting in photos.... I realize it's a problem. 

LOVE YOU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment