Sunday, November 20, 2016

October 31st - November 7th, 2016








Family. I am having a crazy whirlwind of emotions! First of all, as you all guessed, I'm leaving Fenton after an amazing 6 months. I have loved my time here. I am going to a little Podunk town called Warrenton. I'm "whitewashing" elders out of the area, and training a brand new missionary! I'm SO GRATEFUL. President Bateman asked if I wanted to train again for my last two transfers and I said  YES! 

This week was the best of my life. So much happened. I'll try to summarize. Got to see Kurt and Emily! Their sealing is coming up soon. Can't even wait. Got to say goodbye to all my favorite people. Justin is doing well, so is John, so is Sonja, so are all of our other investigators and less actives. SAYING GOODBYE IS SO HARD. I'm gonna send a crap ton of pics so buckle up. Let me just update you on JIM. I'm pretty sure I told you about his background. He is already in 2 Nephi. He knows the church is true, it's filled his heart. He texts us every day about how he can feel God in his life and how he wants his whole family to to this with him. He is SO COOL. I hope I can come back for his baptism. I just love so many people here, words honestly can't describe. 

Don't even get me started about having to say goodbye to my American Legion family. UGH! I cried. They were so upset about me leaving. They gave me one of their hats so I'm a member now. They are some of the most amazing people I know. They were just starting to open up about their religious feelings. I have all their addresses and emails and I can't wait to be life long friends :) 

That's about it, I leave the area Tuesday but have to stay the night somewhere because the new missionaries get here Wednesday. I love you guys! I'll send you the new address and everything when I get it! Have a great week!!! XOXO 

THE CHURCH IS TRUE THE BOOK IS BLUE.




No comments:

Post a Comment